Sunday 3 July 2011

Trick or Magic or _______

 Let me show a video performed by me with a candle and match sticks .
 I am going to show that a candle can be burnt without even lighting its tip . I will just make a match stick burn and bring it near the candle u will see it that the candle will burn automatically .

Yes , this is a experiment . You yourself can try it in your home .
I will give you the steps .
Step 1 : Light a candle .
Step 2 : Allow it to burn it for 2 minutes .
Step 3 : Now make a match stick burn and turn off the fire in candle .
Step 4 : Move the burning match stick around the candle from different angles .
                  You may notice that at some angle as you bring the match stick near the candle , the candle gets lighted up automatically .


For to have a look how it works , I have attached the video that I have tried , see it and try it .



The question I am going to ask to you is that why and how the candle lights up automatically ?
Try to find the science behind it and post your answers .
The correct one will be commented by me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...