Sunday 10 July 2011

The Untamed One-----

                   From the early man to modern man there has been a common thing with the external world .
That is the word tame remains the same for both . For instance early man tamed the animals whereas the modern man tames the machines . The one that is not tamed according to me is our mind . Every successful person have done it but by and large comes under those who dosen't tamed it . Now I am going to share my lifetime experience with my mind . Its happens to be my failure note mostly with my mind . What is the fun is that I can't win or either deceive it . As on counterpart it makes a specious decisions and make me to arrive at a land of bedlam .

My experience in a precise poem
                   
                             " An exotic journey pounded ugly ,
                               Ranted with pros and cons inside ,
                               Celebrated with air raids like regrets ,
                               Rekindled with some moments for rucksack ,
                               I always wanted to elude ,
                               Tickled only with morbid realizations ,
                               Oh my mind I may perish you a day . "



I have even thought why I alone have a situation like this . Then it  was made aware by parents and friends this how a mind is for everyone , The one who tame's it is a winner forever .

 Times have changed , I have grown a lot mentally . Some of the words which comforted me came from Little Master SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR . He said , " If my son wants to become a cricketer , It should come from his heart and not from his mind . As it came to me from my heart  I am able to enjoy my game as I am playing " . That's the key , I thought for a moment . As I decided from my heart , I was able to accept my mind as it was . Healing process was felt . After this life was so simpler and situations were bounded with solutions , a state of peace came as a truth to me .

Regards ,
Kaushik Venugopalan .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...